If you were given a chance to design your own dream home, what would your favorite features be? Here are some of the most requested items:
1) Curb appeal. Home exterior, driveway, and landscaping must attract admiring attention.
2) Concrete and natural stone, not structured by wood and brick. These homes are not only beautiful, they are stronger, more sound resistant, and far more energy efficient than wood frames and brick.
3) Maximum energy efficiency throughout from top to bottom.
4) Solar panels in the roof to generate a personal energy source.
5) A large, designer kitchen with natural stone countertops and futuristic appliances, cabinetry and waterworks.
6) Natural hardwood flooring like Brazilian cherry and sustainable bamboo.
7) A sunroom, a front porch, and a back-yard finished patio.
8) Vessel sinks, or freestanding bowls above the bathroom countertop, accompanied by wall mounted faucets.
9) Bedroom walk out or balcony
10) Designer bathtubs and walk-in shower with marble tile, a seating bench and rainfall showerhead.